Dr. Michael J. Cohen
Native to South Florida
Dr. Michael J. Cohen, or Dr. Mickey as his staff and patients refer to him, has practiced in this area for more than 25 years. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1993 from Life University in Marietta, Georgia, and he currently lives in the Fort Lauderdale area with his wife, Sue, and their two sons, Daniel and Jason.
An Experienced Professional
Dr. Mickey has experience treating a wide variety of painful conditions. In addition to injuries resulting from auto accidents, workplace incidents, and daily life, Dr. Mickey is well-versed in spine and neck injuries related to sports and recreation, such as golfing, boating, and fishing. In his Plantation office, Dr. Mickey has treated many professional athletes and teams, and he looks forward to sharing that expertise with coastal residents in Fort Lauderdale.
- Advanced training in exercise physiology, nutrition, sports performance and injury, pediatrics, maternity care, and chiropractic biophysics
- Physician’s certification in worker’s compensation, chiropractic biophysics, pro-sport seminars, and Pettibon technique
- CLEAR Institute certification for scoliosis correction
- Member of:
- International Chiropractors Association
- Florida Chiropractic Society
- Sports Council
- Florida Academy of Chiropractic
- Southern Chiropractic Association
- Professional Baseball Chiropractic Society, Board of Representatives
- National League East
- Team chiropractor for the Miami Marlins, the Colorado Rockies, the Washington Nationals, and World Baseball Classic Chiropractor (WBC) 2006, 2009, 2013,and 2017
- Radio: "Health through Chiropractic" WAVS 1170 AM, WEXY 1520 AM
- Television: "Healthy Living" Media One Cable, Channel 19 · "High Performance Health & Healing" Channel 19
Dr. Lee Greer
Dr. Lee Greer grew up in Washington Court House, Ohio where he graduated from Washington Senior High School. He went on to graduate from Walsh University in North Canton, Ohio with a degree in Pre-Medicine specializing in Biology. Dr. Greer went on to Graduate from Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida with a Doctorate in Chiropractic. Dr. Greer is proficient in Palmer Package, Gonstead, Thompson Diversified, and Activator Technique.
Dr. Brett Herman
Dr. Brett Herman graduated and received his Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree from Chicago’s National University of Health Sciences in 2019, after studying at its satellite location in St. Petersburg, FL. A lifelong Florida resident, Dr. Herman previously studied and earned his Bachelor of Science undergraduate degree in Exercise Science and Health Promotion from Florida Atlantic University in 2014.
While in high school, Dr. Herman injured his lower back and after seeing a variety of western medicine and being prescribed a copious amount of pain and muscle relaxers he finally decided to seek help from a Chiropractor; it was then that he learned about the vast amount of injuries that can be treated with hands alone. This time inspired him and helped build the pathway for Dr. Herman to attended Chiropractic school.
When Dr. Herman is not in the office, he can be found out and about, enjoying nature and the outdoors. His favorite activities include offshore fishing, archery, attending sporting events and local community events and spending time with his friends and family.
Dr. Herman believes Chiropractic care can be a great source for long-term care when it comes to pain relief. His goal is to make healthcare a joint venture between doctor and patient; he strives to help his patients through education, patient empowerment, and a more active role in his community.
Dr. Herman is committed to offering the highest quality healthcare, encompassing a variety of medical disciplines, so each patient has a voice in choosing the best way to regain their most precious of assets…Their Health!